Can we apply almond oil on hair? what are the health benefits of almond oil? Does almond oil work for skin? Today I will answer all these questions regarding almond oil. You will come to know almond oil benefits for health, hair, and skin.
The global market report suggests that Sweet almond oil would touch the US $160 million by 2025. What is the reason behind the incredible demand for almond oil?
Almonds are the wonderful nuts because they include dietary fiber, antioxidants, vitamins E and potassium, etc. They are the world’s most popular tree nuts. Not only famous in popularity but also give you incredible health benefits ie. lower cholesterol level, prevents harmful oxidation of LDL cholesterol, Enhances weight loss. The oil extracting from these almonds is also gaining popularity. It is also used in cosmetic products.
What is the Nutritional Value of Almond Oil?
In 14 grams of almond oil – SEE THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE
Almond Oil Benefits for Skin & Hair:
Almond oil, also known as SWEET ALMOND OIL has incredible benefits and uses especially for skin and beauty issues. It is HYPOALLERGENIC oil which can be used on sensitive skin. Let’s have look at its skin and hair benefits.
1. Reduces Signs of Aging:
Not only reduces the signs of aging but also fine lines and wrinkles. In fact, it will make your skin bright and glowing. Dry skin types can also use this remedy. It will help to remove dryness and all dead skin cells, tighten the skin.
SEE HOW TO USE
- First, wash your face with rose water to remove all dirt from the face( otherwise it will lead to blackheads and breakouts)
- Then dry it with tissue paper( don’t rub your face)
- Take 2 to 4 drops of almond oil on your palm
- Massage it for 3 to 4 minutes in a circular motion ( before going to bed)
- Leave it overnight
2. Reduces Dark Circles:
Dark circles are a really very frustrating problem. But I will give you miracle tips to get rid of dark circles. Just apply the almond oil on the affected area and massage it 2 to 3 minutes. TO READ MORE GO THERE- How to get rid of dark circles naturally at home
3.Reduces Split Ends: Almond Oil Benefits
SPLIT ENDS is so much irritating problem. NOT ONLY MAKES HAIR DULL BUT ALSO INCREASE HAIR FALL AND STOPS HAIR GROWTH. But almond oil work best for spit ends. Let’s have look to take its amazing benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
- Mix equal quantity of castor oil, olive oil and almond oil in a bowl
- Massage it with soft hands 5 to 7 minutes
- Then leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning
4. Improves Digestion in Babies:
Almond oil is not only restricted to adult’s benefits but also for babies’ health. Normally babies suffer from stomach pain due to indigestion. So massaging with almond oil on babies tummy will reduce indigestion problem.
5. Removes Darkness & Softens Lips:
Almond oil makes your lips shine, soft and removes even darkness. Apply this oil on your lips daily and leave it overnight. Even it will tone your lips.
6. Works as an Excellent Cleanser:
Almond oil can be used as a deep cleanser for your face. Due to intensive pollution, our skin becomes dull, full of blackheads, etc. You don’t have to make investments in a costly cleanser.
HOW TO APPLY
- Just take a cotton pad and place some drops on a cotton pad.
- Now rub it on your face.
- WHAT YOU WILL SEE?
- you will see all the dirt of your face on a cotton pad. You can also remove entire makeup.
7. Improves Skin Texture Almond Oil Benefits
For improving skin textures you have to 3 to 4 tablespoon of ALMOND OIL in your regular moisturizer. It will definitely change your skin texture by making it soft and supple.
Health Benefits of Almond Oil:
8. Improves Digestive Health: Almond Oil Benefits
Almond oil is really good for digestive health issues. If you face constipation problem then you should take 1 tablespoon of almond oil every morning or you can add almond oil in your vegetables.
9. Control Blood Sugar Level: Almond Oil Benefits
Research shows that the people who take breakfast with the addition of almond oil has a lower blood sugar level as compared to those who don’t take. So, you can imagine how much almond oil is beneficial for controlling blood sugar levels. You can also intake almond oil by drizzling onto delicious salads.
10. Maintain Cholesterol level: Almond Oil Benefits
Almond oil contains omega 3 fatty acid that helps to maintain heart health by regulating cholesterol level. So, start taking this miracle oil. Not only maintain cholesterol but also wonderful for your whole body.
11. Amazing for Nails: Almond Oil Benefits
Is almond oil really good for nails? Don’t get surprised! Yes, it is a natural remedy for your nail’s health. Almond oil contains lots of essential antioxidants and nutrients like vitamin E, A, B2, etc. If your nails are thin and break easily then your nails are suffering from mineral deficiency. Then what you have to do is just apply the few drops of almond oil and massage it a few minutes on nails thrice in a week. It will definitely improve your nail health.
12. Aids in Diabetes: Almond Oil Benefits
Almond oil is a natural ingredient that is beneficial for diabetic patients. You must consume 1 tablespoon of almond oil every morning. In fact, almonds are also wonderful diabetic patients.
How to Make Almond Oil at Home:
- Take some unroasted almonds
- Mash it in blender
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Store the mixture in a clean container for 3 weeks
- After 3 weeks separate the oil from the almonds
Now almond oil is ready to use.